Thursday, October 15, 2009

Germs And Cabin Fever!!!!

Well it was me last week,Bronchtisits and fever. Well since my mom taught me to share ,now the girls have it.

No school for Hannah all week. Fever on and off for both Hannah and Gracie. They have been at each others throat. Fighting and scream at each other. Dean was home yesterday,thank you Lord. I was sick of the fighting so I put my coat on and took a walk. I know they are going crazy being inside. We have a big playroom and lots of toys. There is a TV down there so they could watch whatever they wanted. Still everything was a battle. I was worn out and extremely irritated.

This morning has been OK. A couple of times I have sad ,"Do I need to put on my coat." "NO no mommy we will be good." Then they hug and say,"look we love each other,we're hugging.". Well let me tell you, that lasts 10 minutes.

So right now they are coloring nicely and watching Marley & Me. I am not going to comment on their behavior because I don't want to spoil it. I cherish these times very much.

Don't get me wrong I love these girls more then you could know. I just think I am going crazy from the lack of adult conversation. So if we get together and I yell I hate you and your not my friend. Don't worry I have been brainwashed by a 3 & 5 year old.

I will soon have a story about my grandmother so I look forward to posting it.

No comments: