Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Thankful

Sunday's sermon was on being thankful always. It got really thinking the last 2 days. So here is my post on being thankful.

I am a daughter that is thankful for having 2 awesome parents. They never say no to me. They are always there for me and my girls. I am thankful because they have they have taught me a lot.

I am a sister to a brother and a older sister. We are unique in our personalities that define us. I am thankful because no matter what I can call on them and they are there.

I am a loyal friend. I thankful for the friends that God has put in my life. He has blessed me with such great people that love me for who I am.

I am a wife to the most wonderful man. I found my prince that loves me for everything that I am and I do. I am thankful because he has made me a better person.

I most thankful for being a mother. My children are my life and my heart. I do everything everyday for them. I laugh and cry daily because God me them. They are beautiful girls. I pray that they don't loose their way in life. That they always keep their eye on the cross. Always follow God's plan and love him forever.

So I feel better now. Being Thankful is such a great gift.

No comments: