Thursday, October 18, 2007

Another Freaking Pumpkin Farm!!!

Hannah had her first field trip ever. We went to a Pumpkin farm. It was actually a great day.

Dean dropped off the hurricane Gracie off. Hannah and I loaded up and met all the mother's and kids from her class. My friend Rachel who just has a heart of gold and lots of fun drove us.

Allison and Hannah held hands cause their buddies. They played on the swing set with the other classmates. Then we got on the wagon for a fun hay ride. They took us back to the pumpkin field and red us a story. Then picked our pumpkins and some gourds. Got back and headed back. Then we had refreshments and played some more. It was a great time.

Hannah slept for 4 hours when we got home.

I really haven't mentioned this. I have made some pretty awesome friends from her school. There are some awesome women in that group and a few of them have become my good friends. I mean good when I say we help each other with our kids. We walk the trail a lot during the week. Rachael that I mentioned earlier had us over during school so the little one's could play. The cool thing is we have 3 year olds in the same class. Then we have 1 year olds and they play well together.

I made another great friend named Jen. We really have the same things in common. She has a great heart and very upbeat. Her 1 year old is so cute too. Jason and Gracie play really well together. In fact they saw each other and gave a big hug and then held hands.

Rachael bought coffee the other day because I forgot my wallet. She invited us to her house to play. So I took Jason and Gracie to her house. She walked Travis and I out the 2 little ones in the double. We took a long walk and talked the whole time. It was really a great time.

I am really blessed to have met these moms. They have been so much fun. I think life is so much easier when you can talk about life,marriage and kids to other people. I love that they have excepted me the way that I am. I really look forward to Tues,and Thurs. Hannah does great in school and I get mommy time with Gracie and other Mom's and their kids.

So Rachael and Jen if you are reading this and I know you are. Thank you for making this transition easy. I am have a great time with my 3 hours of freedom from a 3 year old.

Gosh I love preschool!!!!

No comments: