Tuesday, December 19, 2006

It's Just Going To Be One Of Those Day's

My morning started at 6:30 am when Gracie decided she was ready to be up for the day. Hannah who was woken up from Gracie had a meltdown. Hannah went back to sleep,thank God. Okay that's the first part of my morning.

I got ready for work did the usual hair,makeup,stressed. As I was coming down the stairs I slipped and fell down a flight of stairs. I am not kidding I really did. I am 29 years old I thought I was over the falling down the stairs. Dean yelled whoa!! and scared the crap out of Gracie.

So now I am in a lot of pain and can't wait to go home. If Ibuprofen doesn't work I'm hit'n the hard stuff.

Good Grief!!!!!!

3 comments:

Renee said...

Oh no! Sorry about that. Sounds like something I would do. I fell down a few stairs when I was 7 months pregnant with John M. Clumsy!

Heather said...

Yikes!! Ouch, and I know how it is, my kids are early risers, up by 6:30 or 7 most mornings, makes for a long day. Hope you feel better soon.

Katie said...

Awwww! I'm sorry that happened! Don't feel bad though, I have slipped down the stairs or fallen "up" the stairs on more than one occassion. I have never fallen all the way down though. Ouch! I hope you feel better ASAP!