Wednesday, December 27, 2006

What's Gracie Doing Now That She Is One?

She is walking and non stop. My dad calls her Frankenstein because of the way she walks. I think she is very adorable.

Gracie says all the time "Da da da da da" sometimes it's "hi dada".

She waves hi

Loves fish sticks thanks to my awesome friend Donna who had us for dinner last week. Gracie loved them I think she swallowed them whole.

She pushes Hannah away to get to me.

Loves to climb on her cousin Tiernan she laughs so hard.

She loves Tang Juice.

Gracie plays very well by herself. She got a lot of new toys for Christmas and she is having so much fun.

Ask Gracie what a kitty cat says she will say her version of "meow". It's so funny.

Gracie will walk up to you and give you a hug. Oh and she waves too.

Thinks Hannah is the best.



Gosh I love that baby

No comments: