Friday, March 23, 2007

I Have A Blog?!!!

This is a picuture of Hannah 2 days old!!! Could you just fall in love? I did!!!!

Where have I been? I am not sure . I just know that there are not enough hours in the day.


Hannah and Gracie are just so much fun. I love my 4 days off with them. Some days Dean is off also and we get to all play together.


Hannah turned 3 on the 16th. She had a great birthday and got a lot of cool girly things. Her favorite gift I think was her bike from my inlaws. She just sits on it and waits for me to help her .She is just amazing and smart. We started a behavior chart because I was tired of raising my voice. She is responding to it and listening better. I think she gets the idea because she is really doing well with it.


Potty training is a dead issue. I don't know why but she refuse to do it. I think I need 4 daYS off together and maybe it will happen.


She asks to pray every night and she thanks God for everybody we know. I am really proud of that. She is loving and kind and she will woo you with her personality. She has accomplished a lot in 3 years and I am so proud.


Gracie girl, she cracks me up. Tell her that she needs her diaper changed. She goes to the closet and gets a diaper and brings it to you. She taught herself how to go up and down the stairs. She does it well. She started saying Ma ma! It melts my heart every time. Tonight Hannah asked to pray and Gracie folded her hands. She's not saying many words but she does communicate what she wants. Ask Gracie if she is hungry she will nod her head to say "yes". She will out eat her sister any time of the day. With Gracie's asthma we found out that she is allergic to milk. She is on Zyrtec and nigh and the Nebulizer once a day. Poor little baby!!! She is doing well I think with all the changes.


I am doing well,thank you. I am busy at work and exhausted after 3 12hour days. I am meeting some wonderful people and making some friends. Don't worry I love you!!!!

I am in a lot of pain all the time and hoping that Lupron fixes the problem.


Spring is coming and can't wait to be outside more with the girls. We are going to N. Carolina in May and I am so excited. I can't for the girls to see the beach.


I am sure that I am missing something but I promise to fill you in more. It's late and I think I should go to bed.


Be Back Soon!!!!

5 comments:

nelly said...

am so happy to see your new post! have been missing it =)

sounds like the girls are doing awesome! they sounds so adorable!

i'm sorry you are in pain and will pray for recovery?! take care of yourself =)

KELLI BELLY said...

Hey Amanda, Hope all is well:0) I'll have to call you soon. Puppy has been keeping me busy. But if it makes you feel any better. Potty training is a dead issue here too! Gianna is 2 1/2 recognizes her letters talks fluently but has NEVER went pee pee on the potty:0*( XOXO

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

Welcome back girl! I love your new blog "look." Very girly. ;)

Your new work schedule sounds great. And happy belated birthday to Hannah!

RB said...

Glad things are going well!

Anonymous said...

Don't fret the potty training. It will happen when she is ready. This summer let her run around bare bottomed for a while if you can. That did it for ours.

Crazy family members are the worst.

It sounds like your kids and Dean are doing very well.

Lupron? For Endometriosis? Not fun times. I am so sorry if it is. I watched (and helped) MDW fight that for almost ten years, six pregnancies and four kids. She finally got a hysterectomy which did the trick.