Friday, June 27, 2008

We Talked!!

Today was my last day of work for 2 weeks until I return from having surgery. I couldn't wait to come home to see the girls. They get me through the hardest days.

I am very blessed that I have Hannah and Grace. They are my heart and I would do anything for them. So tonight I told Dean that I am at peace with whatever happens on Monday. If it happens that I can not have any more kids it's okay. We have our 2 beautiful girls and that is enough for me. I would be happy with another but whatever happens it's okay.

This was a talk that I didn't expect to have. I also did not expect to have these girls.

So I am really ready for Monday. I just hope that I don't cry when we drop the girls off. Also when I say goodbye to Dean before going to the OR.I know that this has him very worried.

No comments: