Monday, April 16, 2007

Doing Some Spring Cleaning!!!

It is spring and it's time to change and adjust. I have things on my mind that just have to get done.

1. I am gonna stop complaining and fix the problem.

2. I am going to let certain things go and understand sometimes things don't work out.

3. My house is going to be spotless.

4. We are remodeling our house.

5. Hannah will be potty trained by June.

6. I am going to loose a lot of weight.

7. I am going to walk more in my neighborhood.

8. I am going to cook more.

9. I am going to enroll Hannah for school.

10. My husband and I are going to go away.

11. spend more time with my Mom.

12.spend more time with my husband's sister and new husband.

13. go to church more.

14.love more

15. forgive more

16. laugh more.

3 comments:

nelly said...

its such a good list, i think i can copy it and make it my own!

thanks =)

jkmom said...

Isn't it amazing how this time of year brings about change? For me it's almost better than New Years. I too have been de-cluttering, and trying to keep certain problem areas clean (and not create other problem areas in the process!) Everything about this time of year is amazing.

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

Very good list. I can relate to a lot of these! Don't get me started on potty training. Amelia shows zero interest.