Saturday, April 14, 2007

MyThankful List

I haven't written my thankful list in a long time so I thought I would post one. I will try and keep up!

1. my parents they are always there for Dean and I. They are good people and they work hard.

2. My mother in law. She has a big heart,with a lot of room for her kids and grand kids. I love her like my mother. She has great advice and takes good care of our girls.

3. Hannah and Gracie, they take away all my anxiety from life and work. I love them so much I don't know what I would do without them.

4. Hannah's singing, she sings all the time and it's beautiful.

5. Gracie, her goofiness is so funny. Dean pointed out that her personality is really shinning. I think she will be the comedian in the family.

6. My list pf projects at the Home Depot that are going to get done this spring and summer.

7. For Dean, he has an amazing eye for beautiful things for the house. He also is very handy around the house. Most of the projects will be done by him. He is that good.

8. God, he is loving and forgiving and without him I couldn't survive.

9. Mandy Patinkin, his music puts me in a better place.(check him out)

10. For being alive and loving my life.


************* Challenge of the week******* Forgive somebody that you know,And ask God to change you heart to be better.

Hugs and Kisses

No comments: