Saturday, April 21, 2007

Gone To The Zoo!!!!! The Maryland Zoo!!!

My favorite part of the Zoo!!!!! It was a beautiful day!!! I had my 3 favorite girls with me. Beth is a great help with the girls. It also helps that she loves the zoo. It was just a beautiful day.

I hope you enjoy the pictures!!!!
Hannah enjoying the Giraffes!!!

" Hey, Ma can I eat it?"


That's a Rhino!!!!



That is a Porcupine "Ouch" Hannah said,"watch your butt"




Hannah and MiMi(a.k.a. Beth) Hannah's namesake and my best friend.





Gracie hugging her blankie!! Don't you wanna squeeze the sweetness out of her. She also said "hi" to all the animals. It was just adorable.






4 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like fun!

Denise B. said...

I love to go to zoos, but they always make me sad when I see animals in places they shouldn't be. (Like seeing a lone gorilla when I know they live in large family units).

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

What fun! We have a Mimi too. ;)

Anonymous said...

Love the zoo picks! Sorry I haven't been around in a while...it took me awhile to figure out how to log into my Google account... (I know, I'm a dork!)