Thursday, June 22, 2006

So What Did I Do Today?

Well the energy bug put a bomb through my house. My husband says"lets go for a walk". What a wonderful way to start the day. Okay I said let's make it a long one. People it's hot here in this town. We did a mile and we were like what's for breakfast. So that was it we came home. My husband made breakfast ,he's the best. Hannah and I past out for 3 hours in my bed. The hubby had baby duty.

So now I am trying to write this post. Let me tell you what's going on in this house. My husband comes downstairs, can we get the the family room clean. Then I hear Hannah pooped in her diaper can you change it. Then Hannah comes up to me "mommy hold you". The only person in my house not giving me orders is my sweet little Gracie. I know she is only six months but she really is so sweet.

Gracie is my little clone. She has red hair like me and blue eyes. My mother says she looks exactly like my baby pictures. Not to pat myself on the back or anything but she is so cute.
Hannah looks just like my husband. Hannah even has his personality. Thank God it's laid back.Hannah is also very smart. You can't put anything past her.

So anyway I am done rambling. Everybody have a great day.

No comments: