Sunday, September 10, 2006

I Love Clifford The Big Red Dog!!!!

I ran Hannah everywhere yesterday doing fun stuff. Our last stop was Babies R Us. As I was trying to check out I looked over and saw something red. It was Clifford the big red dog. Hannah ran up to him and gave him a big hug. Hannah did not stop talking about Clifford. At one point I heard "Clifford he so cute".

Then on our way back to the car we stopped at PetSmart. Hannah got to see the cats. She even got to pet a dog that was adorable.Then we saw the snakes. I kept telling Hannah that snakes are icky. She said to me"Clifford no like nakes. She was so happy yesterday and that was my goal.

So I didn't feel so bad when I left her to go teach at 4:30.

So do I get good mommy points? Just checking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course you do!