Monday, August 14, 2006

I'm Grateful For ...................................

1. Hannah and Gracie's beautiful smile in the morning.
2. the smell of fresh coffee!!
3. naptime with Hannah.
4. Gracie rolling all over the place and getting into everything.
5. Saturday night dinner with my il's meatloaf and mash potatos.
6. chocolate covered cherry snowball's.
7. my mom coming to watch the girl's and bringing me milk.
8. Gracie's laugh when I do something funny.
9. Dean making vanilla cinnamon pancakes for dinner.
10.Erin asnswering the phone last night because I needed to talk to a good friend.
11.Erin and Ben be such an important part of our live's.
12. having 2 beautiful girls that amaze me everyday.
13. having faith in God that he alway's provides without him I would never be me.
14. my awesome husband who is loving and praises me for my role as a mother and wife.


What are you thankful for? I want to know.

2 comments:

Suburban Turmoil said...

Nice list. :)

Do you think Dean would be willing to make vanilla cinnamon pancakes for me too?

Anonymous said...

I love the smell of coffee too. But I don't drink it. I am a coffee-smeller. You probably wouldn't want to go to Starbucks with me.

I am grateful that my veggie lasagna turned out well tonight.