Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Who's Been Watching You?

I had to get up early this morning to be at work. I hugged the girls grabbed my breakfast and out the door. As soon as I got to work I realized I left my lunch in the fridge...oops!!!!!!!

So my adorable husband called to remind that I left it at home. So being the awesome husband that he is he brought me my lunch at lunchtime. I really picked a great guy he's the best.

So now I am laughing because,I opened the back door to kiss Hannah and she has syrup on her face from breakfast this morning. I look at Gracie and she still has sleepy's in her eyes. The funny part besides the obvious is that they were on their way to my il's.Of course I will get blamed for that somehow.

So if you ever see my adorable kids out in public and they are a mess blame my husband. I would never let them look like that. I am not picking on my husband I just laugh about the differences between women and men parenting.

Does anybody else have this issue the way your husbands take care of the kids verses you?

So that is the highlight of my day! What was yours?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always obvious when my husband dresses the girls. Actually he doesn't even understand how I have their clothes organized so I recently gave him a little tutorial on their shared closet space! ;)

Anonymous said...

Your site is awesome! You are a great mom! Keep up the good job!

P.S. Call me about the weekend

Erin said...

Tom can't match clothes worth a damn. And he always parts Ben's hair funny.... ;)

Katie said...

Let's just say that yesterday morning (while I was at the dentist), my husband took Emily out to the grocery store in her pajamas and she still had bed-head.

That's sweet that he brought you your lunch at work when you forgot it.