Friday, July 14, 2006

She Learned That From Me

Yesterday I tried really hard to get Hannah to take a nap. I mean I was pulling my hair out trying to get her to lay down and be quiet. I started at 2:00 and at4:00 she finally fell asleep. Just when the thunderstorm started.

So before she fell asleep she was in trying to wake up Gracie. No way is that going to happen. I looked at her and said;"Hannah get in your bed right now". She said okay. As turned the corner she was sitting on her Pooh Bear stool. I stood there and stared at her you know the mom look. Yeah, I gave her the look. People she looked right at me and said,"what". My 2 year old said "what".

So I called my mother and told her and she said you say that to Dean all the time. So then Dean came home and you know what he said. "You do the same thing all the time". "Hannah learned that from you." People she learned that from me.

No comments: